Monday, October 17, 2011

Don't Worry...Be Happy :-)





Sounds easy right? Ok being happy all the time is only for the amazingly optimistic, or maybe for the super self-medicated. I am such a nervous & uptight person that it is truly ridiculous! Not worrying is something that I have to work on day by day, hour by hour, & minute by minute. 
Things that make me happy:


Playing/cuddling with my dog:

Working out, especially with good friends:

Going on vacation, and if you don't have enough money to go right now then planning the perfect one is half the fun anyways. Check out http://www.cheapcaribbean.com/

Eating out (I am working on making it more of a reward than a habit):




Doing something for someone else (like baby-sitting, or finding a pup a good home):




 Trying something new like making a doggie birthday cake:



Post below things that make you happy:

No comments:

Post a Comment